Pack pack pack!
Planning for the trip is the best, also the excitement for the trip is next level, but one thing we don’t like about going for long trips is packing! Am i right?
Packing is always a headache and we always tend to do it last moment and because of that we tend to forget lots of important things and end up spending more money inspite of having it at home. Let me help you to pack proper bag with everything that you will ever need.
Also pack according to the location, weather, activities and weight limit. See that you don’t take too many hand carries and language bags as it can be every uncofertable to carry from one place to another.
- Make a list of things you will need (you can also see the list i am going to put below for reference).
- Pack as per your day. Take only matching cloths.
- Try to repeat clothes by wearing it differently every-time (like this you will not have weight problems).
- Put liquide items in the zip lock and place it at the bottom.
- Roll ur clothes to save more space.
- Keep small items inside a ziplock bag and place it in your shoes ( like this you will save
- space and all not loose the item).
- Smaller the bag, better the travel.
- Anything extra can go into ur hand language.
- Do not forget about weight limit.
- T-shirts and shirts (depends on the duration of travel)
- Pants and shorts (4 in total)
- Gloves (1 pair)
- Socks (4 pairs)
- Sweater (even if its not cold)
- Swimsuits (2 pairs)
- Swim cover-ups
- Bra ( spots and regular)
- Sleep wear
- Water bottle
- Sewing kit
- Music player
- Phone and camera chargers
- Portable charger
- Insect repellant
- Toilet paper
- Hair oil
- Hair styling equipment
- Plastic bags
- Diapers and Sanitary napkins
- Key locks
- Book or Ebook
- Hills (If your planning to go to any nightclub)
- Allergy medicine
- Fever medicine
- Cold medicine
- Mosquito repellent
- Headache medicine
- Diarrhoea tablets
- Vitamin pills
- Passport (original + 2 copies)
- Print out of tickets and itinerary
- Pens and notebook
- Address and contact details of hotels and places you are visiting
- Copy of Travel Insurance
- Local currency (local currency is very important as few countries are cash based)
- Travellers Card
- International Debit/ Credit Card
- Travellers cheques
- ATM card
Comment below for any question regarding weather or place below.
will surely try and help.